Contact Us

Our team of attorneys has helped hundreds of individuals, families and business in Delaware, Pennsylvania and surrounding states (i.e. New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia) resolve their immigration law challenges. To boot, our attorneys and support staff speak a broad range of languages, including Spanish, French, Korean, Russian, Bosnian, Arabic, Italian, Urdu and Gujarati.

To contact an experienced immigration or business law attorney, call us at our Delaware office or our Pennsylvania office today.

Wilmington, DE Office
Towne Center Building
4 East Eighth Street, Suite 302
Wilmington, DE 19801

Phone: 302-225-2734
Fax: 302-225-2735

Philadelphia, PA Office
1520 Locust Street, Ste. 804

Philadelphia, PA 19102

Phone: 610-664-6271
Fax: 215-701-4558

4 thoughts on “Contact Us

    • Brutal. 22Aug06. Can you go back to school to get a Masters degree or do you have a bachelors degree and 5 years of progressively responsible experience? If so, could an employer petition for you in a Masters degree job? EB-2 for the Philippines is current.

  1. Hello I was curious to know if I currently under DACA and wanted to adjust my status through my husband who’s a born citizen could I use AP when I need to leave and then reenter with out the waiver and hardship? If so I think I would need to have a humanitarian reason or educational reason to be granted AP right? So I’m not sure how I could get around that. Any feed back will be appreciated. Thanks!

    • Hi, Jackie: The American Immigration Lawyers Association Legal Action Center already issued a practice advisory on this matter. You are right (though please make sure – you do NOT have a deportation order from before, right?). Of course, this is NOT legal advice – every case is, of course different, so you should talk to a good immigration lawyer who can get to know ALL the relevant facts of you, your husband, and your immigration history. Only then would you get real legal advice that you could count on, since the person giving it would have all the relevant facts. DACA/AP may be only one option, there may be others.

      As to the reason for AP, USCIS seems to be looking for an “urgent humanitarian” reason for travel, but frankly, most everyone has an elderly/ill relative back in their home country. That should usually be enough in most cases. Just document it well. Again, my best advice is to find the best immigration lawyer in your area and sit down for a consultation. If you’d like to reach out to us, we can schedule an in-person, phone, or skype consultation. Good luck! John

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s